The impact of curriculum design prepared by this institution will construct graduate competencies following the PMP Department's basic goal of producing graduates who could function a high level of professionalism, integrity, and excellence. We are confident that the curriculum design will cultivate five core competencies for the undergraduate level, namely:
· The ability to do policy analysis and discussion.
· Possess independent thinking and the ability to assess situations based on ethical values.
· Acquire a complete understanding and ability to handle public affairs.
· Mastering basic communication skills in Mandarin and other foreign languages.
· Hold the ability to utilize information technology and network devices.
Meanwhile, for the master level the curriculum arrangement will develop the following competencies:
· Competent to produce policy formulation and perform policy advocacy.
· Possess independent thinking and the ability to assess the situations according to ethical values.
· Ingenious to develop administrative management planning.
· Capable to conduct independent research and apply research methods appropriately.